Friday 28 December 2007

Monkey Business

Dear readers,

Today is an extraordinary day. Today is the day that I, Ergo Proxy, have finally gained the unique privilege of internet access after 2 months of net solitude! As you might have read, I am currently serving my Mandatory Army Service, so blogging has been out of the picture. Today I was given a small, five-hour window to visit the nearby town of Tripoli and naturally, in one swift, involuntary motion, I found myself in front of a computer - and boy does it feel good! I simply cannot describe faithfully what being in the army it is like... All I can do is attach a small sample of the idiocy I have to put up with all day and all night long.



Fun, huh? I live with this circus and I can tell you, I get the urge to scream on a "bi-hourly" basis. On the plus side, I have been keenly spreading the cult of Easy Subjugation to the furthermost reaches of Greece. *Evil Laugh* Eeeeeeeeeasy Subjugation! Hihihi.

All my love and best wishes for Xmas and New Year's

Ergo Proxy

Speedgrapher's Comments: I believe you failed to mention this usually happens when you try to take advantage of the sparse time allotted for sleeping... Ganbate ne? Ne?

No comments: