Saturday 19 July 2008

Exterminus

Here is a little something from me too! Allow me to present Exterminus, some truly beautiful work written by Kieron Gillen and drawn by Charity Larrison. We know that many Easy Subjugation readers are quite artistically inclined and we would really, really love to post your work here as well.

By the way, I guess I should apologize to all of you, for disappearing for so long. The army sometimes gets the better of me and I end up caught up in its shallow microcosm. At the same time though, myself and Speedgrapher have been planing something BIG! It is still hush-hush but it's coming soon, bringing an "oumph" of art with it!

That's all for now, hope you enjoy the rest of the post.

Ergo Proxy
































written by Kieron Gillen
drawn by Charity Larrison

3 comments:

xxxxxxxx said...

well..
the word is :

Cool

cheers,

DigitalNetworX

Unknown said...

Interesting
Really liked the artwork

Nice to have you back Ergo Proxy ^^

upomonh me to strato

Anonymous said...

Well I was unable to understand so I cant say anything.Interesting artwork (in a way)