Friday 30 May 2008

Natsu no Cosplay

Hello again dear readers! I know, I know, you are STILL Roshiel obsessed (no, wait, that's Katan-chan). I mean, you are STILL waiting for Part 2 of the ODC + J&AP Event Report and you are absolutely right to think I will post it tomorrow (or..today, since it is already dawning Friday). Except... I won't. Now, now, put down those swords, guns and magic batons - the update will simply move to Monday, since I will be in Salonika from tomorrow until Friday and I will come back Monday morning. Being as I am short on laptop technology, you will just have to wait until I return to my huffing-and-puffing Godzilla Desktop.

However, just to hone your appetite, I thought I would post the uber-cool poster room302 cooked up for Ordre de Ciel's Cosplay Party on the 7th of June. Remember "Time and Space in Otaku Land"? Remember "Anime Party Extraordinaire". Well, get ready for the sequel! Well, I do not think Sugizo will be able to honor us with his presence again, this time but as I say, NOTHING is impossible, merely improbable. As to the cosplay thing, though I might have made by first (successful) baby steps, do not expect me to wear anything other than a thin layer of clothes over my skin, with temperatures such as these. Unless, of course, you have a short, hairy semi-naked anime/manga character in mind, whom I could impersonate. 23 degrees Celcius is my tolerable limit and today we had 36! Word!


As you can see on the poster, Ordre de Ciel have allowed me on deck again (I am usually inside the hold, chained to the mainmast) and this time, I will say precious little about my set, save that I have named it "Promethean Heart". Now, some of you, upon hearing this, will instantly know what it's all about and yet some others, may find the answer right here in the blog. That is all but stay tuned, for I may have a little suprrise for you mid-week and of course, all will be explained in due time.

Here is your first clue...




Speedgrapher

P.S. My (probably) not cosplaying is NOT an excuse for YOUR not cosplaying!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUGOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HAI HAI HAI
(gt den cosplay esy, aaaa?)

Unknown said...

Dunno what the clue is supposed to be alla to video fainetai very interesting (kai polu shojo lol)
I do hope omws na eixes th dunatothta (and why not?) na epaizes Nightwish (me Tarja fusika!) i used to like them and i definitely do L O V E this song ^^

Skauld Skauksson said...

Ypo8etw den exei pollh shmasia to ti 8a h8ela egw na epaizes, e? Ax0ax0ax0a0xa0xa!!!

An kai apo 8ema cosplay... Me aythn th zesth lew na kanw kati se Conan... H' akomh kalytera he-man! Me gounino brakaki!!! :P

Anonymous said...

Skuld: ena "Grim and frostbitten kingdoms" tha ekane gia ti zesth e?:)

Skauld Skauksson said...

Nai!!! Kai stis dyo periptwseis!!! :P

Sas kovw arketa enhmerwmenh, agaphth... ;)

Skauld Skauksson said...

Basika twra pou to 3anaskeftomai, isws akomh kalytera na tairiaze, sto idio yfos panta, to "mother north"...! :P

Anonymous said...

Oso kai ean gustarw to Mother North, menume se kapws southern xwra se sxesi me afta:)
(Eixe Nocturno Culto ksanthompampoura re omws, SAIKO!!!!)

Andrea-kuuuun sorry pou epwfeloumeste apo thn apousia su gia na kafriliazume eeeee?:):):)

Brashyrku!

Skauld Skauksson said...

Kai oxi mono ayton ton 3an8ompampoura... 8ymamai akomh thn antidrash mou otan eida gia prwth fora thn norbigida...!!! :P

Nai!!! Siga mhn tou zhthsoume kai ta resta!!! Dn ftanei pou kanoume views me to tsoubali!!! :P Ante mhn parw to mäktig hammar mou!!! Ax0a0xa0x0ax0ax0a!!! :P

Anonymous said...

Isaste k ta dio kamena :)
sas exi piraxi i zesti e?
xi xi xi ego exo DNA savras k den masao!!
Elli mu na perasis na su doso k alla molivakia apo ikea pu iposxethika, k esi mikro trixoto plasma, elpizo na ntithis kati afti tin fora giati tha valo kapia psixi na se gdisi stis tualetes, k tote tha ginis pragmatika X-man!!!!
filakia se olus k thelo na xero ti tha pi o Speedy otan di ta sxolia mas :)
Dragonbunny

Speedgrapher said...

O Speedy exei na pei...
...
...
...

HA! I am back - piso re m0*ni@! Emmm, pretend you did not read that. Den exo provlima na sizitate oti thelete sta comments, apla pote den fanazomoun brutal metal sizitisi kai Conan sea AFTO to blog...WTF?! Carry on Elli-cahn and Skuld-san.

I also love Nightwish (w/Tarja) my dear Ms. Velvet but I think we should organize a different party in order for me to play something like that (room302-saaaaan).

Bunnydragon-chan, I need a name and an address (an i psyxi pou tha me gdysei ine female, panda - i kai koala)

Anonymous said...

Speedo-kun akoma den gyrises k les gia gdysimata?! Ntropi kale!!!
(Doragon !!!!! IKEA MOLYVAKIA! eisai toso kali!!!:):):):):):))

Nai nai na ntytheis kati, "mikro trixwto plasma" k vlakeia nanai:)
(to mikro trixwto plasma katoxeirwnetai k tha to deite prosexws stis Asapheies:) )

Speedgrapher said...

Den ftaio... I Bunnydragon mou eksaptei ti fandasia me afta pou grafei. Oso, gia to "mikro trixoto plasma" ox, pali diasimos tha gino (somebody stop her! - pretty please?). BTW, Skuld-san what WOULD you like to hear?

Anonymous said...

Etsi gia tin plaka apantaw anti tu filtatoi Skuld
"Quorthon"
hahaha

yes yes, somebody stop me:P
($$$ on my account as usual)

Skauld Skauksson said...

YEEEEEAH!!!! Kai katitis apo Svartsot h' Fintroll, an dynas8e!!! :P

Speedgrapher said...

Thee mou, den exo idea gi ti milate...!

Skauld Skauksson said...

Parakalw, mhn me fwnazete me to onoma mou mesa se public places agaphte... :P

Ela re, apo 'keina ta kala, ta "mpyra kai 3ylo"... Ayta pou sou 'xa balei kai sto "en ai8ria"... (swsta to 'grapsa? :P)

Skauld Skauksson said...

Ti??? Opa katse!!! Twra to 'piasa!!! Den 3ereis ton Quorthon? Den akouges pote sou Bathory??? HA!!! Kai perniesai kai gia epicas!!! Mpleeeeeeeex!!! :P :P :P

Anonymous said...

Kalimera se olus sas pedakia, k stus kafrus pu xerune pioi ine!!!!!
(To usb me SEX MACHINE GUN kafre no 1)!
(Ta glika apo tin Thessaloniki kafre no 2)!
:(
xi xi
Parakalo Elli chan, den gani tipota....pragmatika tsamba itan!
Elpizo na isaste oli kala tora pu girise o Speedy k na kataferume na ton pisume na ntithi kati to savato.O kairos drosise ligo e?
Skuld perna na paris tin provia apo arkuda pu su iposxethika!!!
UGGGGGGGGGRRRRRR!!!
ANTRILA!!
xi xi xi
Dragonbunny/Bunnydragon

Speedgrapher said...

Re sy, Bathory akouga ligo sto sxoleio, so cut me a break dioti akoma kai sta poly kala mou den iksera pote poios einai poios sta sygrotimata.

"URGRRR! ANDRILA"? Ox, tha einai dyskolos minas...

Skauld Skauksson said...

I'll cut you a break... med min mäktig hammar!!! Mwahahahahahaaaaarrr!!!

Bunnydragonbunny... You asked for it!!! :P