Thursday 15 November 2007

Invisibility Cloak Off!!!

Yup, here we reappear. OK people, we know we failed to comply with our announcement of regular updates every Friday and Monday, but there is good cause behind that: ergoproxy left just yesterday for his Mandatory Army Service and was crazy with preparations and as for me, heh, I just got a new PC and had to rewire the whole damn thing, as well as the internet. Result: no internet until I found out where I had screwed up, so it went to rewiring - Round 2. However, everything is back in working order now and I will keep up with the updates, make no mistake. Check back later today for both the missed update and the Literary Section. Meanwhile, let me post this here video dedicated to my army-suffering friend, with a montage of the best scene in Lord of the Rings II: The Two Towers.



Keep it together dude!

Signing off,

Speedgrapher

No comments: