Thursday 31 January 2008

@# I am so drunk I can't think of a title #@

Hello everyone!

It is 14:30 I just woke up and I find my self in an unusual state of decrepitude, decadence and debauchery. I have been "alchemicaly" inclined to mix triple-distilled vodka with red-bull and am currently in the process of devouring a gargantuan pepperoni pizza (while still frozen)! Boy, what a way to wake up! Nonetheless, I find myself very much in the mood for writing an article, especially since today is another one of those rare occasions when I am free from my compulsory military service.

Today I want to introduce you to two internet phenomena that will definitely put a smile on your face. Let me start with flight of the concords (FOTC). FOTC is essentially a comedy band composed of Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement. Check out some of their work:


The Humans are Dead



Albi the Racist Dragon



Hiphopopotamus VS Rhymenoceros



Foux De Fa Fa


Hopefully these videos have been enough to get you all addicted, meaning my work here is done. Now lets move on to something for all you gamers out there. I feel it is imperative for you to be acquainted with Zero Punctuation, a game review series that is like no other. Check out a sample review of Resident Evil and well... much more can be found on the escapist magazine.




Ergo Proxy

Speedgrapher's Rant: DUDE, you never tip me off when you are "alchemically" inclined! Must I keep you under surveillance every goddamn minute of the day?! Here I am, thinking my best friend is suffering in the army and he goes and binges himself without me! Oh, woe, horror and betrayal (oops, Shakespeare persona got away again). Besides, did or did I not forbid you from eating frozen pizza? Ah, hell! Well, never mind, now that you are finally in Athens, communications will be reestablished. Cheers!


No comments: