Thursday 17 January 2008

Back from the Grave...? & Anime Music VII - End of All Hope

Hum, hum... Hello again dear readers. I know, I know, our schedule has been pretty much mucked up and there hasn't been an update in SOME time. You have every right to be frustrated, angry or in fact, you would be right to have been just plain old tired and written us off. However, as extenuating circumstances, let me mention that, in fact, Ergo Proxy ended up going through more Hell than originaly planned and as for me, well, first I got quite a bit sick and then something happened which caused me to fall into one of my fits of depression (those who have had a look at MySpace, will have seen that this has not changed...). However, seeing as depression cannot be a reason to write you people off, I am back on the fortress walls and hope that things will improve. Since I have an awful lot of work today, I will leave you with one of my notorious music sections, which kind of reflects how I feel (well, not as bad as the song illustrates, in fact, but there is nothing more necessary than hyperbole). However, updates will resume normally tomorrow, so I hope you will forgive this little hiatus.



Well, this is "End of All Hope" from Nightwish's Century Child album, with footage from Full Metal Alchemist, one of my favorite anime ever. Hope you enjoy it for its artistic value and not for the feelings it evokes in someone who feels down.

All my best,

Speedgrapher


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you don't mean you feel like you suck 'cause this amv sure does, no offence... Man, it completelly off beat! It does no justice to neither Nightwish nor FMA...

Oh, FYI Nightwish have often complained (and moved to legal threats) for unauthorised uses of their material...

Hope you crawl out of your hole and join the living

@)>--`-,--

Speedgrapher said...

WEll, you are probably right about the video but I could not find a better combo of both, so...

No, I just feel really down but that is all there is to it...

As to my hole, well, you know Thorbardin is completely underground, don't you?

Anonymous said...

Yes but they make damn good beer down there!

PS: There ARE holes in Thorbardin too y' know... Cheer up!

@)>--`-,--