Wednesday 8 July 2009

Literary Section XIII - Artwork

I don't really have time for an extensive post, but as I was browsing through some file binders, I found this beautiful pin-up by Mai-chan, which she had given me to upload back when we were trying to work on a joint project. Sadly, as many other well-laid (OK, perhaps "optimistically-laid" is more accurate) plans, the project fluked, though I still keep it in the back of my mind.

At any rate, it's one of her art-pieces that I count among my favorites and thus decided to share it with you.



You can check more of her artwork on her MySpace or her manga blog, Sakura no Kage.

Cheers,

Speedgrapher

3 comments:

Nina Alexopoulou said...

speedu saaann...aaargggg...voithiaaa! dreeepommeee giati to ekanes pali aftooooo???
einai vlakiaaa zografiaaa
thelo tin okasan mou...
'_'

Speedgrapher said...

Ti les paidaki mou? Einai poly oraia zografia [an kai sou epitrepo na drepesai - it's kinda cute]. Den tha tin anevaza sto blog an den mou arese, baka-chin.

Anonymous said...

einai teleia i zografia! ^^